At IOI®, we understand every company has special needs and requirements. As your strategic business partner, we offer several specialized services which are available outside of the standard payroll packages. (Additional fees may apply to some of these added services)
- Tax Filing –Additional state tax filings are available wherever employers need it.
- Labor Distribution Report – For cost allocation by percent or dollar for accounting purposes, this report organizes detailed employee earnings information according to department or user-defined job costing. It is sorted by labor code and can contain up to five user-defined breaks, each with their own subtotal.
- Employee Activity Detail Report – A detailed employee-level view of the employee’s payroll activity (earnings, deductions and taxes) for either the current month or quarter.
- Check Stuffing – Provides the added assurance of confidentiality, as well as the convenience of saving valuable time. Checks are digitally signed before being stuffed and sorted for your convenient distribution.
- 401(k) Report – This standard report details employee 401(k) contribution activity.
- Printed Labels – Printed Time Card Labels for the next payroll cycle’s period ending date.
- Child Support Checks – Employees’ child support deduction withholding are routed into a file and electronically transmitted to the appropriate state agencies.
- EEO Report – Organizes employee information according to race, gender, job grade and job title to comply with federal requirements.
- Vacation and Sick Summary Report – A customizable report that provides tracking of employee paid time off. Keep track of vacation and sick time along with two miscellaneous fields for managing employee time off, showing the accrual for time taken vs. the employee’s available balance.
- All Deduction Register – As the name implies, this register prints all deduction activity for the entire company. Individual deduction reports are available.
- Restaurant Payroll –Includes special requirements for gratuity-based restaurants, such as minimum wage verification.
- FICA Tip Credit Report – If your company is a restaurant, this report is extremely helpful in showing FICA Tip Credits available to your company when filling out your tip reports.
- New Hire Reports – These reports can be prepared and sent electronically.
One-time or Special Pricing
If your payroll requirements include a need for any of these more specialized services, they are available for an additional fee.
- Year-End W-2 Processing
- Preparation of 1099s
- One-Time Conversion and Setup –Includes moving data from previous payroll and tax-filing provider to the IOI system. It also includes digital signature setup and digitizing your company’s logo on the checks.