IOIPay’s robust reporting capabilities can prepare a number of key reports to address your payroll processing needs.
- Take advantage of an extensive Report Archive that allows employers to view and access payroll reports online. IOIPay has the ability to archive your report information for several years. Print what you need – the rest is stored online for you!
- Without compromising the security of the balance of the confidential information in your payroll system, you can give permission for your accountant or CPA to have access to any reports that they need to review.
A number of reports are instantly available at your fingertips, including:
- Employer’s Tax Liability Report – Shows employers all critical tax liability information for the current payroll cycle.
- Employee Year-To-Date Report/ Departmental Year-To-Date Employee Report – Offers cumulative information on employee annual wages and taxes and is included with each pay period.
- Departmental Summary Report – Gives a summary of employee information across departments during each pay period.
- Deduction Register Report – Shows deductions to each employee’s earnings, such as 401(k), Section 125 and health insurance. These are printed for only those voluntary deductions for which you need a report.
- Consolidated Departmental Summary Report – Consolidates employee information across any given period of time into an easy-to-read summary.
- New Hire Report – A federally required detail of new hires, aimed at locating non-custodial parents.
- Combined Register – Shows where employees are with their earnings, taxes and deductions:
Save valuable time and money by producing compliance reports such as:
- Annual EEO-1 data
- OSHA 300, 301 and 300A logs
- 401(k) Census Reporting
- I-9 Documentation
- Maintain necessary Workers’ Compensation reports which calculate applicable earnings by class codes and the incident rates established by your carrier.
An even more robust reporting capability is available in the Intelligence Center Report Writer. This integrated service provides the ability to schedule reports to print.
The Report Writer offers access to a library of over 700 report templates, the ability to create your own reports, export data into Excel, CSV, HTML or PDF formats, and automate distribution of the reports to recipients within your organization.
Contact us today to learn more!